UPDATE: This job post is closed as of April 14, 2021.
Design for Tomorrow is looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant (Entry Level Position) to work closely with the finance and project managers by overseeing accounting tasks.
Managing financial activities and transactions, reporting and filing, and government regulatory compliance are essentially part of your day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and work efficiently with great attention to detail.
- Accounting/ Treasury Functions
- Statutory liabilities and reports, Business Permits, Licenses & Taxes Compliance
- Preparation of Project Cost Estimates and Proposals
- File Management
- Office Supplies and Prepared Environment Management
- Message/Information Handling
- Cross-Functional Activities
Your relevant experience in accounting is an advantage, but passion, dedication, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment will be viewed favorably.
- Academic and professional training in Accountancy
- Relevant professional experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent communications skills
- Efficient organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Facility with numbers and figures and an analytical proficiency
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Daily office meals are subsidized (Free Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner on occasional overtime)
- Performance Bonus
- Travel (local/international) incentives (work and annual company trips)
- Transportation expenses on location assignments are covered
- Clothing allowance
- Extended summer / Christmas breaks
- Annual vaccinations subsidy
The position is for Metro Manila, Philippines residents only.