Junior Designer – Digital
January 19, 2022
Design For Tomorrow is looking for a highly talented applicant to fill the role of Junior Designer. You will be working closely with our creative department in crafting various designs, layouts, and photo manipulations for high-end clients.
One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a similar role is the ideal requisite for the position. Your skillset must include expertise in Photoshop and InDesign. Exceptional attention to detail is important.
Your relevant experience in graphic or multimedia design is an advantage, but passion, dedication, ingenuity, versatility, creative flair, and a sense of style are vital as well. You will help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
A compelling portfolio of previous works will be considered very advantageously.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send us a letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this opportunity along with your CV and portfolio.
- Creative flair
- Well-versed on Digital and social media platforms
- Knowledge about Figma, Adobe XD, or Sketch
- Basic understanding of web development
- Knows how to use WordPress or other hosting/building websites
- Knowledge of animation / 3D will be an advantage
- Keen attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- With active/current passport available to travel for local and international assignments
Please attach a PDF file of your portfolio or a link to your personal website.